The Zell am See-Kaprun guest card is the best alternative for the summer card. The best: it comes for free. From 1st May until 31st October all guests from we rent apartments and chalets will use the public transport in the Pinzgau region free of charge! Additionally we offer many discounts on activities and sights in Zell am See. Here is a list of apartments, which include the Zell am See-Kaprun guest card.
Not only the Zell am See - Kaprun summer card, but also the “Mobility Card” (Guest Card) guarantees free public transport for the destination Zell am See - Kaprun. Furthermore it is valid to the borders of the Pinzgau county. Traffic jams and exhausting search for parking spaces will be no longer part of your holiday with us. Here we have all information about the alternative Zell am See-Kaprun summer card and a list of our apartments.
Facts of the Zell am See-Kaprun guest card
- The guest card is accepted as a ticket voucher on all bus and train lines. It can be used from 1st of May until 31st of October. All public transport types in are included (train, Postbus and Pinzgauer local train)
- The ticket is also valid on arrival and departure day and is included automatically in your stay.
- The timetable of Line 660 between Zell am See and Kaprun can be found here.
Further discounts with the guest card
- 10% all year: ascent and descent ticket for Schmittenhöhebahn and glacier Kitzsteinhorn. Further there will be a discount on the ticket to Kaprun Museum and Vötters oldtimer museum.
- 10% in summer: all lidos and pools, shipping and mini golf sites in Zell am See. Further there is disount in the Sigmund-Thun Klamm and the storage lakes in Kaprun.
- For free in winter: skibus, cross country tracks, Fackelwanderungen, Skishow „Nightshow“ each in Zell am See and Kaprun, as well as all Wifi Hot Spots in the region.
All services for the Zell am See-Kaprun guest card (Mobility)
Zell am See – Krimml (except steam train and special trains)
Lend – Taxenbach – Zell am See
Zell am See – Saalfelden – Leogang
SVV Regional bus lines
- Lines 660 Zell am See – Kaprun
- Line 70, 71 Stadtgebiet / town area Zell am See (incl. evening bus, Schmittental line 71)
- Lines 670, 672, 673 Zell am See – Krimml
- Lines 640 Zell am See – Rauris/Bucheben
- Lines 650 Zell am See – Bruck/Fusch
- Lines 680 Zell am See – Hinterglemm
- Lines 690, 60 Saalfelden – Leogang (except city transport Saalfelden)
- Lines 620, 609, Saalfelden – Maria Alm – 590, 591 Dienten – Mühlbach
- Lines 593 Dienten – Mühlbach Arthurhaus
- Lines 631 Dienten – Lend – Taxenbach – Embach
- Lines 260 Unken – Lofer – Zell am See